Old October 4th 09, 04:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected][_2_]

Default Holiday Cards (Felinitations)

On Oct 3, 1:13*pm, "Adrian" wrote:

I've decided to withdraw from the list this year.

You'll still be on my card list and I'm afraid it's a Christmas card-
it's to support the CPL through so is that okay? I'll cross out the
message just for you.

I like Christmas through what I don't like is that already shops are
starting to sell cards and chocolate tree decorations and I got
invited to the office Christmas party last week! I don't necessarily
like it as a religious festival through as much as a time to take a
long break from the daily grind, we have our own "traditions" .like
Xmas Day lunch time in the "Bells", open house on Boxing Day, buying
presents two days after Christmas as I don't go down to see the family
until afterwards so I take advantage of the sales (I only have so much
to spend-this way they get much better presents!), going down to see
my brother and my niece and of course the New Year;s eve party

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs