Old June 16th 05, 11:28 AM
Wendy

wrote in message
oups.com...

Mary wrote:
"Candace" wrote in message
oups.com...
I feel certain that Conan's return to a high-kill shelter has probably
resulted in his death already. Let's all hope that there is something
like the Rainbow Bridge or that cats have an afterlife, too, so that
Conan finally feels love and happiness now after an earthly life of
being dumped and put in shelters repeatedly. It's such a sad, sad
story.

Saddest thing that has ever happened here. I feel sick.

It *is* sad. It's watching a cat get killed and not being able to do
anything about it. I don't understand the bull**** innuendos about
Conan having "more than a URI" or something. The poor cat probably just
had herpes or something that was triggered active by all the stress.
I hate people sometimes.

Sherry

Thank God all people aren't like that. We had a horrible time with URIs
with the really early litters of kittens this year. If their adoptive people
had been like this we'd have them all back by now. I just saw one girl at
the vet last weekend with one of my former fosters. The poor baby had her
eye infection flare back up from the stress of moving to her new home. I
don't see her new mommy resenting having to vet her and from what I heard
the love the little kitty is giving back is more than making up for the vet
visits.