Old June 16th 05, 02:14 PM
Catnipped

"Candace" wrote in message
oups.com...
I feel certain that Conan's return to a high-kill shelter has probably
resulted in his death already. Let's all hope that there is something
like the Rainbow Bridge or that cats have an afterlife, too, so that
Conan finally feels love and happiness now after an earthly life of
being dumped and put in shelters repeatedly. It's such a sad, sad
story.

Candace

I've haven't been able to keep up lately due to my new job. That asshole
returned Conan??! Because of a URI!!!??????

*SIGH* I guess I just have to make myself believe that, even if euthanized,
Conan will be better off than living with a creep like that. I just have
to. You guys sure this wasn't just him trolling for reactions? No, with
Phillip it's all too easy to believe he did something that heartless - he
has no heart or any human emotions - he spurns them.

Gawd I hate selfish people.