Old October 21st 03, 02:00 AM
Fred Williams

onlyThreeCats wrote:

Oh deer oh deer my many Toes.... is not a happee time for usses
Furrsomes...

So shortly, only free mumps after Mr. Lenny left usses fur da Brij,
his life-furriend Ms. Lucy is now not feelin' well, an is losing
wate an not eetin' an lukkin furry much like hur deer Lenny did wen
he got ill...

She's hard to tempt effen wif treets and wadder-in-a-glass, an wen
she
duz eet she duzzent finish. She falled off da bed a couple times
and cried on da floor, and da people put up steps from da chair to
da nightstand tu da big bed so she can sleeps on da feets like she
wants.
All she dus is lie around. She likes to cuddle and purr and be
carried but she duzzent play or eet much or effen groom herselfs
(Sprout an me helps).

She is going to vizzit nice Dr. Bonnie tomorrow to see if she gots
fluids in hurs belly like Lenny gottid. Kin we ask fur sum purrs ,
for dat Ms.Lucy get bedder an' stay a wile still, or at leest be
comforble an cuddly for as long as she has left wiffus?

Fangu,

Panda ov worried agin Toes

Lots of purrrs frum Catnada, Panda. We hope Ms Lucy is not in tuu
much ov a hury to join Lenny at da brij. We're sending warm healin'
purrs fur Ms Lucy.

--
Regards
Fred