Old August 26th 03, 07:31 PM
Tanada

CK wrote:

I act young too. You should see me around chocolate easter eggs, you
know the kind with surprises inside, or at Christmas when it's time for
presents, or running around the apartment playing catch-the-cat - Laku
loves that!! I don't know how to fly a kite tho, not a real kite,
only the cheapo version we used to fly as kids - we tied a few bright
plastic bags at intervals on a long piece of string and pulled the whole
contraption around on a windy day...

With Rob, it's Cadbury creme eggs. With Christmas, he's more excited
about coming up with a special present for one of us than what he can
get. I'm the one who insists on decorating the house, tree, front
porch, mailbox, and anything else I can think of. You really need to
learn how to fly kites. Rob taught me, and it is a family tradition now
to take a kite per person to Cape Hatteras where the winds are always
good for flying stuff. We also get them out to play frisbee, water
fight, and whatever else we can think of. I don't think we'll ever grow
up. It's too boring.

Pam S.