Old July 9th 04, 08:57 PM
Ted Davis

On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 17:47:12 GMT, (Ginger-lyn
Summer) wrote:

Bottom line, what do you feel is the right thing to do for the cat?

I feel that perhaps that should be truned around: people can't 'own'
cats - they may think they do, but ultimately it's the cat that
decides where to live and with whom. If a cat choses to live with me,
I keep it unless approached by someone claiming the cat, then I let
the cat choose. All my cats are free to come and go as they please,
and some have chosen not to live with me - I gave up trying to force
them to stay long ago.

T.E.D. )