Old March 9th 04, 03:58 PM
Julie Snowshoe

We shall send three sets of intense healing purrs and meatloaf
meditations as well as prayers and healing thoughts for Mr. Galvin and
purrs and best wishes for Ms. Galvin as well.

Julie, Hobbes, Selena and Lacey

Christine Burel wrote:

Hi all,

If I may could I please ask for a few purrs for the husband of my son's
teacher. He is undergoing surgery for stomach cancer today and I feel the
purrs can only help a very scary and sad situation. My son has some very
special needs and is in special education; his teacher, Ms. Galvin, has been
our strongest supporter and advocate in trying to do the best for our son;
she works tirelessly. If I can but ask to send a few purrs her and her
husband's way I feel it might help them. Thank you.

Christine