Old March 9th 04, 07:08 PM
Yoj

Purrs for Mr. Galvin are on their way.

--
Joy

Life is what happens to you while you are planning to do something else.

"Christine Burel" wrote in message
Hi all,

If I may could I please ask for a few purrs for the husband of my

son's
teacher. He is undergoing surgery for stomach cancer today and I feel

the
purrs can only help a very scary and sad situation. My son has some

very
special needs and is in special education; his teacher, Ms. Galvin,

has been
our strongest supporter and advocate in trying to do the best for our

son;
she works tirelessly. If I can but ask to send a few purrs her and

her
husband's way I feel it might help them. Thank you.

Christine