Old October 18th 05, 05:59 AM
meee

Default The 10th Annual Jellicle Ball - set-up check

hihihi little kitty, hope you is haffing fun...i onlee came to my onetru
home not long ago too, and had the job of healing my meowmie...your job is
furry furry portant so you should be proud of it....it's hard work purring
hoomins, put you haf a loud purr no doubt and will be up to the job!!! i
hear you are already excelling at purring your meowmie....well done!!

--
There are many intelligent species in the Universe. They are all owned by
cats.

Anonymous

One cat just leads to another. -Ernest Hemingway

"Rebecca" wrote in message
t...
Hi dere, Little Kitty. Mine name iz Rebecca, an dis iz mine brofur
Sundance. Haz yoo sined da gestbuk yet? We wuz juss on owrown way ober

sine it -- wud yoo like to kum wif usses?

Rebecca

"CatTayls" wrote in message
oups.com...
Big black girlkitty peeks out from under a table.

Hi Puddi. My name iz Little Kitty. Ize noo here. I met sum of the
other kitties alreddy.

LK, hoping she fits in OK