Old April 1st 06, 05:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default How is Pandora doing, Helen?

"Karen" wrote in message

Just wondered how she is feeling.

Still fairly stiff and sore, and having difficulty climbing the stairs -
she has to keep stopping to take a break. However, I'm not stopping her
from going where she wishes in the house as I figure she knows her own
limitations and she'd get stressed if she was confined.

Dinner last night was *interesting*. I cooked fresh coley like I
normally do on a Friday, and she appeared in the kitchen and appeared to
be fine when she was yelling at me to hurry up!

All in all, I think she's on the mend. )

Helen M