Old April 15th 09, 02:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Brushing

"LauraM" wrote:

Those of you with bored or skittish cats might try this. I have no
trouble at all getting her to come to me now.

Hobbes loves to be brushed too. He rolls around on his back and likes
his tummy petted and brushed. His belly was naked white after he had
his pancreatic attack since they had to shave to do the ultrasound and
now his belly is full of thick, creamsicle colored fur. (We're sick
aren't we?) :^)

Not even. When's the last time you got this much joy out of a human?
Unconditional love rocks.