Old July 25th 07, 02:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Cat scratched off fur due to new collar

"FourCatServant" u36121@uwe wrote in message news:75b3a95c80df9@uwe...
cybercat wrote:
Hello,

[quoted text clipped - 9 lines]
Thank
you for your time.

Why do your cats need collars?

My boyfriend is in the military and we were suppose to return to the
states
so I was testing the collars for transport.

I see. That makes sense. Will they have to be quarantined?

Needless to say I have removed
all their collars. I am doing my best to keep an eye on the injured one
but I
am afraid he is just going to continue for mowing the same spot.

I have a cat with allergies and who licks/bites her fur off when she gets
upset. I think your baby needs to see a vet. Good luck.