Old June 16th 10, 05:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
David Smith

Default I'm worried for my cats safety

On 06/15/2010 03:24 PM, Kelly Greene wrote:
"David Smith" wrote in message
I'm worried for my cats safety.

I know someone will tell me to keep her inside all the time
but that would be like keeping her a prisoner and she likes
to be outside in the fresh air and sunshine with her friends.

I once believed it would be like keeping them in prison too. I lost two
female cats that simply disappeared when I lived in the city. I lost
both male kitties to the fox and coyotes out here in the country. What a
horrible death for a cat. From now on all our cats will be indoor-only.
There are plenty of things they can do indoors to keep them occupied.
Just check out the cat toy and furniture section of any chain pet store.

Thank you for a decent reply to my post.