Old March 14th 11, 04:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default oops wrong thread dancing with louise

On Mar 14, 6:50*am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
da soft bringz uses here beclawz she sayz itz away furm realatee... anna she
alzo sayz itz cheaper dan a hoomin head ted, OEJ"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

oh , we r sawry dat soft iz habing uh bad dai, *n wee lufz yew n wunt yew
tew stai heer n gnot wurry, Reel lyfe fingz kan suk sumtymez, wee gnow
dat. Tayke uh deep bref n fink happee thothz.
We iz ulso prawrd uf lorili *fur *teechin unka tom haow tew uze meowchat
tew n ai wulso ugree dat wee nead uh faq n ai dint gnow wee evun had uh
webpage. Nope. Efferfing iz umkay soft, sew dunt yew wurry none. jest
enkoy da kruz. Luffz, Mosey fur hiz famlee n owr *sec Antie Kyla

da hoomin iz hafin a bad day anna thinkin lots abowt how muc she likes diz
grup anna how prowd she iz of unca tom anna da ofur pzterz here...
(behind her paw) *uscatz iz prowd of lorili fur teechin herown hoomin
meowchat!!! OEJ

Keep poztin!
We ar a relaxt groop.
Effin wen I spel tingz tuutuu wae owt, itz nottid taykin rong.

Pit2nya's Sec, Antee Sylvia

sorry this was supposed to be sent with the subject line of" it has
occured to me,

again sorry,

soft
"Storrmmee" wrote in message
it has occurred to me that * *i have never read a FAQ for this group,
and that we have never discussed the conventions of writing adventures
for the cats, i was such a wimp that i read for over a year before i
posted so i sorta fit my style into what was going on in the group and
i still overstepped my bounds, and i was thinking that if there is a
faq oldtimers like me who have been neglectful in reading it, and
newcomers might benifit as well...

for example, i mistakenly wrote dialouge for a cat in a thread that i
didn't realize had gone to rb... i hadn't gotten to that thread yet,
that made me realize i try and never write dialougue because i never
know what is going on in another thread.

also we probably need to make sure the website for the group and other
things should be in there as well...

I don't want to stop the trip to discuss this as right now i need the
cruise to get me away from reality, i really need some happy warm
fantasy without too much reality to keep my spirits up, i am just now
having issues with reality that aren't new just adding up to a lot of
stress so i NEED this group to keep reality a bit at bay, soft

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
finding that ll does have a favorite music the band begins it and the
cats waltz around her in twos and do their best to let her see the
best dancin efur...
"Storrmmee" wrote in message
just befure the last waltze of the evening, the band takes a break,
and several stewards and other staff sorts arrive, they carry in a
throne and in the center is a very nice confy kushin with a small
rail all around but open also so no matter which way she looks LL can
see herown cat catmunity memfurs.

stairs are rolled up to the throne, and two of the porter cats help
her up under the careful eyez of Lillith kitten ... lillith looks
over the set up, gets ll settled and goes just under the throne on a
seat so that if ll needs her she can come up the sidde quickly... the
stairs are rolled away and all of the cats on the ship arrive to pay
tribute to ll and dance around to honor her good service to the
catmunity and her hoomin famblee... *the band returns, the dj becomes
the MC and announces... we will be dancin anna giffin trubute to ll,
so ourz furzt song will be you are mine sunshine in honor of herown
good anna sunny tempurmint...

the cats begin to danze and jig around ll's throne smilin anna wafin
at herserf butted not too lowd or rowdy so as not to upset hersef....

the next song will be...- Hide quoted text -

Iz usses awl in a dweem??
MeOwy, disappointed bout not really dansing in her see-thru gown and
spanish espadrilles.