Old January 24th 12, 07:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

Default we don't spoil our cat, but

On Mon, 23 Jan 2012 12:00:04 -0800 (PST), Ann
wrote:

Today I had to go to Sam's club to pick up a few things. So I had to
get a new box for Lucy.
She loves the open side boxes they put on carts for the customers to
use to carry their purchases. The box has solid ends but the sides
look more like a tunnel when you turn in bottom up.
So there I am looking for a box that Lucy will like to play in. Just
to make it look good I put a few things in the
box.

Ann

Fine. Now, why don't you spoil your cat like everyone else does? But
they sure do like boxes.