Old May 14th 07, 04:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Riki-Lee via CatKB.com

Default My Cat Keeps Pawing at his mouth =(

I took Spotty to the new vet on Monday and he seems to think that he has
tumors in his sinus cavity. He did alot of hard knocking on Spottys head and
sent me home with some prednizone to "shrink the swelling". I have found that
spotty has always had a wide face and I dont feel it in my heart that it
could be anything like that, but I am giving the meds and taking him back for
an x ray this week, when the supposed swelling goes down.