Old October 19th 08, 08:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

Default Got a Head Butt and a MEOW

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Went over to feed the kitties next door. Fedders was on the bed.
I've no idea where Schwartzy (Schwartzie?) is; since I got him
inside the other night he's been hiding.

I got a big MEOW and a head-butt from Fedders He even let me
kiss him on his head! He's usually pretty shy. He knows where the
food is coming from, obviously.

My goodness this woman has tons of cat food! LOL Three large bags
of various kibble and cans and cans of Fancy Feast!

Not to worry, they aren't suffering from not going outside. It's
just a few days, it's not going to kill them.

Jill

Do try to make sure Schwartz hasn't managed to lock himself in a
bedroom.

Jo