Old October 19th 08, 08:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default Got a Head Butt and a MEOW

I buy a supply of food and the litter pellets I use for the four months of
really slow time, money wise, from work. The kids say they will come here
to shop. NOT!
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Went over to feed the kitties next door. Fedders was on the bed. I've no
idea where Schwartzy (Schwartzie?) is; since I got him inside the other
night he's been hiding.

I got a big MEOW and a head-butt from Fedders He even let me kiss him
on his head! He's usually pretty shy. He knows where the food is coming
from, obviously.

My goodness this woman has tons of cat food! LOL Three large bags of
various kibble and cans and cans of Fancy Feast!

Not to worry, they aren't suffering from not going outside. It's just a
few days, it's not going to kill them.

Jill