Old October 7th 15, 05:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia and P2nya

Default Plannin fur da JB

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
On 10/7/15 12:43 AM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
I gess we iz havin the Jellicle Ball in Hawaii. I seez dat da Booteek haz
bin bizzy wif kitteez gittin dereown owtfitz reddy.

It wud be gud to start sum plannin, I fingk. Sum uv da fingz we needz iz:

--A master or mistress of ceremonies
--Da list of namez fur kallin (Azad, iz yoo dere?)
--Sumkitty to take kare uv da gestbuk
--A lokashun (did we pik a specific place?), so we kan plan fur awl da
facilitiez we needz like caterin, acommydashunz fur kitteez dat duznt
like da owt, maybe shade fur longer-hared kitteez like me hoo duznt reely
like da warmf, etc.

Iz dere enneefing else?

Rebecca, VC

I haf a suggjestion for da exact location. I'z did a rekon flight a few
days ago, and I'z can submit mine report here. I'z just need to get da
Sekketary to finish typebiting it for me. glares at hoomin

I will try to get him to post it in the next day or two, den you can
decide if you want dat place or annuffer.

Harri

Izzit da wun wiff twu cat eerz?
Pit2nya