Old September 7th 06, 09:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Default Jellicle Ball - Oct 6th???

On Thu, 07 Sep 2006 19:18:22 +0000, Ray or Fran wrote:

Effuryone,

Ize don't knowz if weze going to have a Jellicle Ball this year, what with
various mishaps and some major health problems furs and hoomins have been
having, but if we are, youze need to know that the full moon in October is
on October 6th - less then a month away.

Puddi Cat
(Who just looked up the date)

This has been a very stressful time, but my fursonal opinion is that we
should. I've only been part of the Community for a few years, but I think
we've always had a Jellicle Ball. And I think it's really important to
commemorate the loss of our loved ones.

Cleo