Old March 30th 08, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Default Mosey

Kyla =^..^= wrote:
My little Mosey is such a sweetheart. He's a 6 year old long hair gray and
white tabby with a bushy tail and yellow eyes.
I have 3 different Mosey Cat cards to send to folks.
Even tho he loves to wake me up at 3 am to play and sometimes
poops outside his box, he's a love.
I've been sitting here, most of the day with the knee thing going on,
reading posts and teering up at some of them , like the one Pam put up for
me/him. I was just feeling so sad and IDK, I HAD to take a 30 minute
time-out and go do stuff to my knees, and Mosey came puuuuuuuuuurt? and ran
down the hall and jumped on the bed and cuddled up with me and started
purring so loud, I was just crying, because, for one thing, this day,
Easter, 31 years ago I left my previous life and started my new one, and
that was a bad year for me...I go thru this 'every' Easter, then it goes
away on Monday, and my cute little fuzzy guy just slammed his body against
my side, and told me "it's okay meowmie"...that did it. He then licked the
'water 'out of my eyes and looked at me and said 'tastes salty' I then
LOL'd. That, he didn't like.
Well he left the room for a minute, then returned with a fuzzy toy for me.
awwww, he was so sweet.

snip

I'm glad to hear Mosey is taking such good care of you, Kyla.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek