Old October 22nd 13, 06:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey^ ..^=

Default Tribyoot to da Bear

Dat Wuz indeed uh moving tribute to da Bear. Hym wuz lufed and wyl beh
missed.
Mosey sad for your house.. Our Meowmie Kyla is crying too

"Samuel Redcat Mahoney" wrote in message

On Tue, 22 Oct 2013 09:02:45 -0700, Will in New Haven wrote:

I pologize for da latitude ob dis tribyoot but Uncl Bill cood not
typebite beclaws he kept crying.

Dat was a furry moving tribute, youze guys. It was so moving dat it getted
me an mine hoomin to cry too.

Da Bear will allez be rememfurred. He was a example fur doggies
efurrywhere. Mine doggie Starr aspires to be as good a kitty-friend as da
Bear.

Him was no doubt greeted by a great many furfriends when him getted to da
Bridge.

Sammy Redcat