Old August 25th 06, 03:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Default Update on Kasper

Marina wrote:
Marina wrote:
Good news! The lump behind Kasper's ear was benign. They took out the
stitches today, the incision has healed nicely and he got rid of the
collar, too, so I guess he's a pretty happy lad today.

Sorry, I spoke too soon. I just got an e-mail from my niece. Half an
hour after they got home from TED's, Kasper had ripped up the incision
and now he's back at TED's, getting stitched again. He will have to
have the stitches even longer now, and a collar, too. Well, at least
the lump was benign.

Norty boy.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)