Old September 26th 06, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Default If we ever needed purrs

Yowie wrote:

Purrs for DH, and purrs for DH's worried, stressed and tired wife.

We're not married-nearly smacked a guy about that yesterday I was
having a break in the pub (Before any says anything-where Dave is, to
go for a break means risking the local population of verbally if
you're lucky abusive wino's to get to a MacDonalds whereas the pub
provided me with some peace and quiet and a huge and much needed lunch!
When I saw it I thought I wouldn;t be able to eat all of it but I HAD
to eat something, next thing I know I am chasing the last pea and
wondering if they would notice if I licked the pattern off the plate-
You cannot imagine how much I needed that! There isb't a lot of point
in me getting ill as he gets better ) and this old couple were talking
about how people today don't get married they just live together and if
things gets bad " They just run out" and I am sitting there thinking of
saying " So we never stood up in church and vowed for richer and poorer
and in sickness and in health but I'm here and I'm doing it!!"

Just changed keyboards so am now able to type!!!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs