Old December 27th 10, 10:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Ok hoomanz, port in

Dont let himself komplain it willz get worse afore it gitz bedder. Piglett
knowing this is so.
"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 06:26:22 -0600, Granby wrote:

We knowz mannie ofv u haz snow, Letuce know how u are doink. Unkle Bill,
Unkle Serge and da rest ov u out in da Easdt. Piglett catserned.

Grandson got stranded at home for at least 2 more days, In the Navy and
couldn't get a flight back to base. Poor Baby!!!!

We have some snow, but very little. My Paw keeps complaining about the
"wimpy *ss winter weather" since we've had temperatures near or above
freezing for a couple of weeks and very little snow.

Amelia