Old October 31st 04, 11:55 PM
Heather

Default Jellicle Ball - Annownsmint - Kin Ize Hav Yur Attenshun Purrleez

Az sum uv yu mite node, urleer dis yeer Ize opined a fotografee studeo. Az
mine speshul gift tu all in attendans, an wif yur purrmishun, Ize wud lyke
tu tayk yur pikshur. Ize will fraym it fur yu, azza a rememfurans uv dis
nite. Now if yu wud all form a lion poyntz tu a bakdrop uv a nite sky wif
twinklin starz. Fangu

Rocky

Hoomin introosion: I am in the process of creating a Jellicle Ball section
on my website. After searching the net, I found that the Jelicle Ball seems
to be spread out. I'm hoping to create a history of past, present, and
future balls, as a remembrance to all who have gone to the Bridge.

The things to be (hopefully) included a

- the history of rpc/rpcc/meowchat
- songs, stories etc. from past, present and future balls
- An ongoing "photo album" with pictures of the attendees each year
- a memorial cloud, which will have pictures of Rainbow Bridge kitties

This is something I have been planning for quite some time, but have just
gotten to. It's a huge project, but something I am very motivated to do.

I would appreciate anyone with information on who to contact for permission
for the above, emailing me at: Please put "Jellicle
Ball" in the subject line.

Also, if you would like to be included (which I'm hoping all will), please
email kitty pics tu me.

I would like to invite you all to preview the Jellicle Ball section, an look
forward to any and all comments. The url is:

http://www.oznvoo.com/JellicleBall/frontdoor.html

Fangu
Anti Heather