Old November 1st 04, 01:57 AM
Dan M

I would like to invite you all to preview the Jellicle Ball section, an look
forward to any and all comments. The url is:

http://www.oznvoo.com/JellicleBall/frontdoor.html

Fangu
Anti Heather

If the kitties will pardon an intrusion from a human, I'd like to say
thank you! That's an excellent idea. I'll be glad to send you photos of
the RB kitties I've had the pleasure of knowing, and of the current
kitties. I'd also like to offer any assistance I might be able to provide.

Dan
Paw to Cleo, Amelia, Tabitha, and Samuel, and posting for neighborcats
STTom and Mouse. And soon-to-be Paw to Harri.