Old April 11th 06, 11:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Two homes and cats

Whether you think it's an unpleasant way to live is not the issue.
People travel two hours every day to and from work. In fact I used to!
So I don't see a problem travelling two hours once a week. We have
other reasons though. We are currently trying to sell our house in a
very slow market so we've decided to get a flat somewhere we like for
this summer and when we finally sell our house we intend to look for a
new one while living in the flat thereby avoiding the chain. We
previously lost a house because buyers pulled out. Until we do sell
this house we'll travel between them because we have reasons to be in
this area some of the time. But that wasn't what my original post was
about, or I wouldn't have posted it in this ng.

Darren