Old April 30th 16, 02:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default another story supporting microchiping

On 4/30/2016 9:17 AM, Takayuki wrote:
On Fri, 29 Apr 2016 13:33:49 +0100, Judith Latham
wrote:

In article , Takayuki
wrote:
Spicey was so funny yesterday when she was dashing around a little
outside for the first time, when I let her briefly follow us outside
when I was taking Dot out on her walking jacket.

She must be amazed how her life has changed since she came to live with
you. She has changed so much. She was really lucky to have you to look
after her even though she hasn't always shown it.

It's nice having a less tame cat than the others, because the contrast is
so educational. But in the end she couldn't resist her own feline social
instincts, and she's accepted me as her family. She's becoming a bit of a
part-time lap cat.

That's so nice to read, Tak.

Jill