Old January 20th 17, 02:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default The mission of a cat ...

Joy wrote:

No offense taken. The amount I understand about computers and their ilk
is minute compared to what there is to understand. I frequently refer
to my son or son-in-law for instruction, since they are both software
engineers.

Joy, there's so much information about computers to know and understand,
that the amount I know is also minute compared to what there is to know,
and I've worked in the software industry since the early 80s! You can't
possibly know it all, it's too vast.

Joyce

--
"Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing
that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy."