Old October 28th 05, 05:17 AM
Sundance

Default Tribyoot to Cassidy, by Sundance

Fangu, Anti Arlene. We haznt seen Cassidy's spirit arown, but Meowmie
sumtimez seez Jennifer owt ub da korner ub herown eye. I guess since
Cassidy wuz onlee heer fur a kupla weeks, she's not az konnektid to dis
troohome as Jennifer, hoo wuz heer almost 17 yeerz.

Sundance

"CatTayls" wrote in message
ups.com...
What a special tribute, Sundance. And it just goes to show that we
never forget our loved ones and we can keep on telling everyone about
them because they were so special. I miss Gretchen Marie a lot and
will always think of her and talk about her. I have begun to tell
Little Kitty about her sisfur that was here before her. I'm sure she
sees GM's spirit around.

Anti Arlene