Old April 24th 07, 03:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormin Mormon[_2_]

Default - JUST ONCE - VT Shootings

Hmm. Do you think, perhaps, by a person who doesn't obey the
OTHER laws like burglary and trespassing?

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

: They would have to strangle each other here - there is no way
a normal law
: abiding citizen can carry a hand gun. Actually, it's not
necessary but as
: it's also totally illegal so I have no worry that I am in any
danger to walk
: around anytime night or day to be shot.
: Neither if - G*d forbid, I disturbed a burglar I would have
no worries that
: he would be armed. If I woke up I would hit him with my rat
thwacker (heavy
: type of walking stick)
: This might be sort of naive, but if no-one is allowed a hand
gun, how can
: people get shot?
:
: Tweed
:
:
: By those who dont care about your laws!
: And in Europe we have lots of Former east block
: guys to supply and wierdo........
:
: