Old September 24th 04, 01:05 AM
Christina Websell

"Irulan" wrote in message
aw, Tweed. We hope the eye pressure keeps going down. I am due for a
cataract removal sometime this year or early next year, so I know what you
must be going through. Jazz and I will purr and pray for your quick and
complete recovery.
Jazz & his mama

Thanks for the purrs and prayers. Now, about the cataract operation. I was
told that because I'd had to have silicone oil in my eye for my op, I'd
probably need a cataract op within two years. I did and I had it done in
May. I girded my loins for it to be as bad as my previous op, but it
wasn't, nowhere near.
I drove the next day to the local supermarket. I had a lens implant, and I
get glare from it, but as far as recovery from the surgery was, hardly any
pain , more discomfort, and no nasty pus.
Purrs for your cataract op. It isn't half so bad as what I've just had
done!

Tweed