Old October 15th 04, 04:05 PM
Mary

"Luvskats00" wrote in message
To: Mary"

Regarding your ridiculous complaint about another newsgroup

"poster"....Thelast thing YOU should do is 1) promote your use of Google to
obtain the history of someone's posts. It depicts you as mentally unbalanced
and of questionable character. 2) You have a long-term habit of insulting
others. It may be a good idea for you to seek therapy as to why you have a
need to do that.

Good morning, you one-trick pony, you! Thanks for the diagnosis. I'm glad I
have not changed my posting name (as you have) so that you could uncover all
of this objective evidence of my illness. I am so relieved.