Old October 16th 08, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default Jellicle Ball: In Search of Cleopatra Silvercat

Here I am, sitting with Lucy and Mme. Anais since our winks are missing.
And I'm hoping that Lovable Louise will come join us, since SS said on
the mailing list he wouldn't be available to join her in the newsgroup
this time. Would you like to come join us?

Cleo

Fangu furry much.

Louise

Hihi Louise. Et iz nise tew see yew agin.
I gess yew gnow Tabitha n I got winked Sept 20 n r furry happee.
Cleo Silvercat winked usses n hur did a bootiful seremony.
Enjoy da Ball
Mosey and Tabitha
House of Waterman-Mahoney