Old December 27th 13, 07:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Boyfriend hates Christmas

On Tuesday, December 24, 2013 11:13:56 AM UTC-8, Christina Websell wrote:
He's glad when Christmas is over. TBH, so am I. Tweed

Xmas wasn't bad we were at home or at least Dave was for the whole thing (I popped to the local on Xmas Day for a hour or two and was given a bottle of Baileys, which I love but wouldn't normally buy so I'm planning some Kahula to go with it- you put a measure of that in a shot glass then pour the Baileys on top over a spoon so the two are seperate layers, black Kahula and cream Baileys it's called a Baby Guinness, is totally delicious and had a kick like a mule!)we don't do the big Xmas dinner thing- we had grilled pork loin, buttered new potatoes and sweetcorn. The Fabulous Furballs had "Sheba" terrine of turkey with 2 small slices of premium ham and got a new fether onna stick and some balls (Bonnie likes them but these didn't have bells in- she's kept us awake once too often)

Alas we have now both come down with the flu- pain as we were going to a gig tonight and even had permission to take photos! I tried to do some present shopping as I plan to see my brother in the next few days but when I realised I was considering some pretty bras for my niece and SIL and don't know their size amd worse for my great nieces- the oldest of whom is 7 then admired a perfume set for my SIL that was "only" £55 so I got out the shops before I brought a load of expensive and/or useless presents- I'm hoping an early night will sort us out

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs