Old January 6th 17, 07:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Default Whare's da grattytood?

Dis mornin I wuz makin myown rowndz of da howse, an I notissed dat dere wuz a shelf wif a lot of dust on itself. I figgered dat if I wuz a shelf, I wudnt like bein so dusty, so I crawled onto da shelf to see if I kud hewp owt.. It wuz a furry narrow space, let myownself tell you!

Wuz Meowmie grateful? No! No, Sundance, she sed, there's too much dust on there! Well, yes, I knowed dat, datz why I wuz dere. When I gotted off da shelf, dere wuz lotz less dust, an Meowmie took away whut wuz left.

Dis iz whut I gitz fur tryin to hewp owt arown heer.

Sundance