Old July 30th 03, 11:26 PM
bewtifulfreak

"Cheryl" wrote in message
Dee wrote:
On Wed, 30 Jul 2003, bewtifulfreak wrote:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...82978103lvhuIP

Your Shadow's a doll, he looks almost exactly like my Greebo (big
ol' black boy with teddy bear face)!

I never heard him described that way but you're absolutely right. lol
Actually, years ago when he got his full figure (he was badly
malnourished and skinny as a rail when I took him in) he reminded me
of a bear -- very muscular. Greebo sounds very special, too.

Yeah, both my boys are sweeties....our scanner's bust, but I'll have to
borrow the mother-in-law's soon, and get some pix of them up! My guys are
both huge, but I don't really think of them as muscular, because even though
they're at their ideal weight now - they were a little overweight before -
they still have tummy skin that hangs down and flaps from side-to-side when
they walk (Greebo more so than Crowley, cuz he's just a bit bigger anyway),
which makes my otherwise gorgeous cats look a bit less than regal, LOL!

Ann