Old February 6th 17, 03:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default On the subject of litterbox habits...

Is your cat delicate or a digger? (Those of you with multiple
cats/boxes will likely have varying answers.) Sometimes I think Buffy
is trying to dig her way to China!

Buffy's litterbox, like her predecessor Persia, is in the master bath
where the toilet and the tub are located. (The vanity/sinks are just
outside of it.) In the middle of the night I can hear her in there,
digging away. Sometimes I think she's slapping the box just to wake me
up. I don't sleep very soundly anyway but just because I open my eyes
doesn't mean I'm getting up at 3AM to play!

So, delicate or a digger?

Jill