Old March 16th 04, 03:08 AM
badwilson

"Tanada" wrote in message
ink.net...

badwilson wrote:
At 6 am while I was still sleeping, someone broke into my house. It was

big man. No, it was a very big man. He stormed up the staircase,
thundering, shaking the walls. He stormed toward my bedroom as I

cowered in
fear under my blanket. He jumped on the bed and pinned me down with his
pointy feet and headbutted me with his furry head. Then he turned

around
and stormed out of the room and back down the stairs. I could hear him
trampelling around downstairs in the living room before he came charging

up
the stairs again and into the bedroom. Again, I was pinned down by his
pointy feet and headbutted against my will. This was just unfair! I

should
open my eyes to get a look at the *******. Dare I? What have I got to
lose? Ok, I squinted and took a peek. Awww, who could be afraid of a

cute
little furry intruder with peachy fur and no tail???

You scared me for a moment. Then I realized who your intruder was, and
giggled.

Pam S. glad that you're all okay

I was actually scared for a moment when the racket woke me up. I thought:
"Sheesh, what's going on? Hope nobody broke in and is gonna come into my
bedroom. That would be embarrassing 'cause I'm naked. Maybe I should start
wearing pajamas at night? Nah, couldn't do it, too hot even with aircon.
Well, I sure hope it's not a break-in!"
Seriously, that was the first thought that entered my head. I was half
asleep I guess. Then I was quite relieved when it was Vino.
--
Britta
Check out pictures of Vino at: