Old March 17th 04, 01:23 AM
badwilson

"Takayuki" wrote in message
"badwilson" wrote:

I was actually scared for a moment when the racket woke me up. I

thought:
"Sheesh, what's going on? Hope nobody broke in and is gonna come into my
bedroom. That would be embarrassing 'cause I'm naked. Maybe I should

start
wearing pajamas at night? Nah, couldn't do it, too hot even with aircon.
Well, I sure hope it's not a break-in!"
Seriously, that was the first thought that entered my head. I was half
asleep I guess. Then I was quite relieved when it was Vino.

Do all cats run around "differently" when we're asleep? When I've
gone to bed, Betty's behavior suddenly changes. First, she becomes a
little bloodhound, and circles the bedroom, sniffing everything very
carefully. Then, she'll guard the bedroom door briefly, and sometimes
she'll start running all over the house for a few minutes, making
galloping sounds. She never gallops when I'm up!

Yes. At night they turn into guard cats, fierce protectors of their
sleeping hoomin. Also, nighttime is when greebling activity is at it's
highest. Guarding the hoomin becomes of utmost importance then. You are
lucky to have a cat. I don't know how you ever survived the night without
one ;-)
--
Britta
Check out pictures of Vino at: