Old March 20th 04, 03:49 PM
jmcquown

Lisa Katt wrote:
LOL!
I am happy that it seems that Hugo Katt has never even thought that
he could open any doors.
Elisabet

Persia tries to open my cabinet doors but they have spring-hinges... they
shut before she can get her face in there. It's funny to watch her in my
bathroom trying to open the doors

Jill

Jo Firey skrev i meddelandet ...
My daughter is a single mom and lives is a not wonderful
neighborhood. They have had break-ins, gang problems with one
neighbor, etc.

She got a burglar alarm a couple of months ago, and tries to
remember to use it.

So she was really freaked out when she arrived home a couple of
nights ago to what looked like someone had ransacked her house.

Kitchen cupboards were opened and canned food on the floor.

That is till she looked in the cupboard and found that one of her
darling cats had opened the cupboard and shoved the cans out to make
herself a nice quiet place to sleep. Undisturbed by the other cats.

Jo