Old June 8th 05, 07:36 PM
kit wu

Thanks Chris, this does make me feel a little better. However, we went
and got a second opinion today and the 2nd vet told me the same thing
as the first, basically the situation isn't looking good. We also think
that being in the hospital is really not working out great for her
condition. With another round of blood tests today, her BUN levels are
still over 130, so we're getting pretty worried. She's been getting
antibiotics at the hospital, supposedly. Let's hope she's better soon.
We're going to take her home tomorrow and see how she does over the
weekend at home.