Old June 17th 10, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Nadia N.

Default drooling kitties

Bill Graham wrote:

One of my 5 cats drools. But he is about 6 years old now, so it is a
mechanical problem....His lower jaw doesn't quite match the upper part,
so there is a small gap that he drools through. We have learned to
accept it. He is such a neat cat that it is really only a minor problem.
You just have to watch out that he doesn't stand with his mouth above
you when you wake up in the morning....:^)

Hehehe. What's a little drool (or even a lot of drool) when you love a
kitty? Kotyo drools when he's happy - when I am petting him and giving
him tummy rubs. I like it - that's how I know he's really really
enjoying his chin scritches and tummy rubs.

He didn't drool at all tonight after dinner, so it seems that whatever
it was is getting better. Hopefully it will be the same with Sweety -
she never drooled as much as he did, anyway.

Nadia, Kotyo and Sweety
--
Little Monster pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/nnakova/Kotyo
Sweety pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/nnakova/Sweety