Old June 10th 17, 09:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Chez Shenks family comes back

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Shur, I kan split wun wif yoo. Whut flavor wud yoo like? Dey kumz in
white mowsie flavor, gray mowsie flavor, an black mowsie flavor.

Rebecca

Iowna thinks hard to remember what colors are. It's been a bit.

'I'z try Grey mousie? I'z recall dey is more tender'.

Polly drops another mini-shrimp bit on the side of Iowna's plate then
starts singing 'Fat Bottomed Ladies' from classic Queen.

Cash snickers at Sammy and whispers, the bird wants to fatten Iowna up
but is mostly vegetarian so it's friendly stuff to fatten her up...