Old November 10th 03, 10:02 PM
Yowie

Thanks to everyone who sent purrs. May I offer further proof that they
work? Today I received an e-mail from someone in the "artist"
department at the opera house, telling me that the box office has
confirmed that I will have tickets waiting for me. I had sent an e-mail
to the singer (not even sure he ever reads his own e-mail messages).
Evidently he not only read it, but told his manager to take care of it,
so beneath the message from the opera house was one in German from his
manager, then my own to the singer (so I know where the tickets came
from).

What wonderful news!

Don't forget to write a lovely thankyou and make sure that the Opera world
knows this singer's kindness. Nothing better than positive PR for him.

I"m so happy for you!

Yowie