Old January 16th 04, 03:07 AM
Cheryl

Default turning down the heat?

JLove98905 wrote in on
15 Jan 2004:

Just curious....how low do people turn the heat down during the day
(when they are at work, etc), for the cats? We leave ours at about 60,
but I'm wondering if it's more than they need.

That's about what I set mine to, and what it is at night for sleeping.
Though today I left it at 65 because I had to separate a very aggressive
one to the downstairs and it gets colder down there. When it is cold you
can tell they don't much like it if they are indoor cats and used to the
even temps. They spend more time balled up and the fur looks fluffier.

--
Cheryl

I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine. And he shall be my Squishy.
Come here Squishy. Ow. Bad Squishy.
- Dori