Old February 26th 04, 04:32 AM
Brian Tucker

My girls are sisters, 8 1/2. They have always policed themselves quite
well. I leave a can of food out each day and a small bowl of dry food.
They just nibble little bit several times a day. Takes them about 3
days to finish the small bowl of dry food. I feed them Hill's Science
Diet, Oral care and Hairball formula. A 3 1/2 lb bag of each lasts them
two months. I would be leary of just feeding them just dry food. Maybe
too much ash for them. Maybe different brand of cat food. Serena
(Sis) and Sonscere' always ate Whiskas, wouldn't touch 9 lives now it
is just the opposite, they let Whiskas sit there and rot and love 9
lives, go figure. They eat what they want when they want and maintain
there weight very well. Sis always is about 9.8 lbs and Sonscere'
always 9.2 lbs. Just my 2=A2.
Brian

My photo albums
http://public.fotki.com/Sonscere/

"IIt's not love that causes the pain
Whenever a heart has been shattered,
It's the losing of love that's to blame." VG