Old August 11th 12, 01:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_14_]

Default A Biziter

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message

Ant Micki cam to mine room today. Shee fixd mine kabl sew I can watsh
Aminal Plamet. Wich wuz furry gneiss ob herseff.

Den we snuggled an tokd an shee petted mee an tole me how cuddly and
cute I am, wiff witsh I modustlee agreed.

An den shee sed Uncl Bill shood cleen mine rume. An shee wuz rite.
Shee dint seigh nuffin about a harecut but he shood getted wun
ennyway.

--
WooToo

Aw, yer Ant Micki iz uh vury nise pursun tu du awl dat fur yu, WooToo
yeUP
Yus, Unkl Bill shud kleen yer rume, n ai dun't noe wat hiz hare wookz wike
at awl. Nope.

Weh, at owr Hous hoap yu n Unkl Bill , Ant Micki n da d*gs wyl beh abul tu
keap kool.
Et is horibly hawt der, innit?

Mosey fur his Hous.