Old January 10th 16, 04:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

Default A sad announcement

On Friday, January 1, 2016 at 6:22:48 PM UTC-5, Dan Mahoney wrote:
Kitties, I am sad to announce that the sweetest little kitty I have ever
known, Harri Roadcat, passed away this afternoon. She had been battling
kidney failure for a couple of months, and today she finally reached the
point that her discomfort was just too much. She left for the Rainbow
Bridge in my arms, with her Meowmie petting her.

The residents at the Rainbow Bridge are now going to have a little
orange girlcat offering free caticopter rides and skydiving trips.

So sorry to hear this.

MaryJ and Domino
and Anti Connie